There are three important factors you should make before establishing your company in Oman:
We will assist you with registering your business in Oman from NextaOne Business Solution. It is not simple to register a corporation in Oman; you must have a thorough understanding of the legislation in order to go properly.
However, we are referred to as the “One-Stop-Shop” since we will be able to assist and advise you on all of the necessary actions, as well as do them on your behalf.
Our company creation and business setup services in Oman include:
1. LLC establishment:
- It must have a minimum of 2 shareholders and a maximum of 40 shareholders
- No minimum capital requirement
- A foreign shareholder can have 100% ownership.
- One week is the duration for registration and to obtain the initial approvals.
- No sponsorship or local partner is required.,
- It is mandatory to appoint an advisor or PRO who must be accredited to Oman
- The appointment of one director is also necessary. He/she can be a director as well as a shareholder of the LLC
2. GCC nationals:
Who can own 100% of the firm, without the need for an Omani shareholder or a local, but with a minimum capital requirement of $52,000 USD.
3. US citizens or US companies can own and invest 100% in any sector of Oman’s economy:
As a result of a free trade agreement between the United States and Oman, US firms and residents can do business without the requirement for local sponsorship.
You might also try establishing your company in the Freezone., Oman Free Zones.
There are 4 free zones in Oman:
- Freezone Sohar
- Southern port of Salalah
- Duqm Special economic zone
- Al-Mazunah Free zone
Oman free zone company formation benefits are:
- 100% foreign-owned
- No minimum investment required
- Do business with local customers
NextaOne Business Solutions, Muscat, Oman
Real estate platform:
Call Us: +96891260908
WhatsApp for business inquiries: +968 9126 0908 (Click Here)