You may believe that you are doing everything possible to increase traffic to your website. You’re spending money on Google advertisements, social media ads, and generating excellent content.
Your website or e-commerce store appears to be well-designed, but you’re not seeing the desired results. Your page is always found deep within the internet, where no one will ever find it. The secret to ranking higher on Google and receiving the traffic you want is SEO, and it’s a short and simple answer (Search Engine Optimization).
SEO is one of the most effective ways to improve your Google ranking. This guide prepared by the NextaOne team is perfect for you if you’re trying to take your brand to the next level and increase your traffic.
The brief answer to what the key to ranking higher on Google is is already known to you. It’s SEO, as you’ve discovered. But what exactly is it, and how do you use it? Let’s have a look at it.
1. Boost your on-site SEO
On-site One of the simplest ways to boost your overall Google rankings is to use SEO. Here are a few methods you can use to accomplish this:
- After the initial keyword, Google will consider terms that come after it to be significantly less important, so make sure to specify keywords as soon as possible. They should be included in your title tag.
- Longer material is more likely to be ranked higher. You attempt to make your content at least 1800 words long, if not more. The majority of SEO marketers will agree that there is a link between Google rankings and the length of the content.
- Because they want their consumers to be satisfied with their search results, Google evaluates material based on relevancy. The more relevant information you include in your writing, the better Google will rank you. For each of your blogs, you should strive to use your keyword about 2-3 times.
2. Include LSI Keywords in Your Content
LSI, or Latent Semantic Index keywords, is a sophisticated on-page SEO technique. It determines the relevance of your site to your topic using a sophisticated algorithm. If you’re talking about travel, LSI keywords like adventure, budget, flights, top countries to visit, where to travel during the cold season, and so on would be useful.
This informs Google that you are discussing that subject. The more in-depth your LSI keywords are, the higher you will rank in Google’s relevancy rankings for that specific topic.
3. Keep an eye on your technical SEO.
It’s all about checking on your technical SEO’s functionality regularly to make sure it’s working properly. You’ll want to make sure your website is mobile-friendly, especially since mobile devices account for more than half of all online purchases!
What parts of technical SEO should you keep an eye on?
- Website speed
- Ensuring the website is both desktop and mobile friendly
- Ensuring everything functions on the site as it should, such as:
- Your contact forms
- The chatbot
- Newsletters subscribe form and any automation
All of these elements will have an impact on your website’s bounce rate. You want to make sure that your website’s functionality isn’t a problem for users so that their experience is as pleasant as possible.
4. Align Content with the Intent of the Search
Google keeps track of how users interact with your site and ranks it accordingly. How much time do people spend on your website? Which areas of your site are the most likely to visit and stay on? If visitors are content with their findings on your website and don’t go on to Google to look up further information on the subject, Google will move your site up the rankings.
Let’s imagine your topic is cosmetics tutorials, and you’ve prepared a list of ways to demonstrate how to apply makeup. You think your material is great and that it should rank on Google because it provides valuable information to those who are looking to enhance their cosmetics game. Despite this, you are not receiving any traffic. Your search engine ranking will suffer as a result of this.
Ensure that you understand what users are looking for and tailor your content accordingly to optimise your SEO.
5. Reduce Your Bounce Rate
By nature, people are visual creatures. Humans process the majority of their information visually. Consider the following scenario: you’re on your phone, looking at a website that has sparked your attention. Then you’re presented with a black-and-white page with a lot of little text and no interaction. You’ll most likely “bounce” if you lose interest.
You must stand out, especially in today’s world of fierce competition. Photos are more likely than words to capture attention, while videos are more likely to engage viewers than images. Content is required since you cannot simply flood your website with videos, as this would overload your visitors and increase your bounce rate. Your content must be well-balanced.
You should also structure your pages so that customers can easily navigate through your website and locate what they’re looking for. Including a table of contents is always beneficial. Using tools like Hot Jar, where you can get an evaluation of how your customers use your website by using heat maps, is a good approach to discover how most people browse through it.
6. Select the Most Appropriate Keywords
To locate the correct keywords to target, it’s critical to employ analytics. How are you going to do it?
- To enhance your organic traffic, look for keywords that already drive traffic in your analytics results and try to focus on them.
- Look for terms with a lot of searches. You want to make sure that enough people are searching for your keywords. For example, if your term is “Chocolate Sachertorte’s” and only 50 people search for it monthly, your keyword is unique and you won’t face much competition, but it also has a monthly organic traffic limit of 50 people, even if you’re the only one using it. Yes, there is more competition if your term is “Oreo and Peanut Butter Pie” and the monthly search volume is around 3500 people, but the amount of people interested in this keyword is significantly bigger, hence this is the better keyword to use.
- Choosing the proper keywords requires finding keywords with low KD (Keyword Difficulty) scores. Analytics assigns a ranking to keywords depending on how tough they are to rank for. You should strive to select terms with lower KD scores while being viable in other categories like search volume and relevancy.
- Look for terms that have a high business value. It doesn’t matter how many visitors your site gets if it doesn’t generate cash, thus another important element is to pick phrases with a better conversion rate.
We recognize that ranking high on Google may not appear to be as simple as it appears, especially with so many competitors embracing online marketing in today’s globe. NextaOne’s team is here to assist you every step of the way.
We’ve helped several brands in Oman, Qatar, UAE, and even worldwide, rank higher on Google and other search engines. If you’re ready to level up your marketing game through SEO and rank higher on Google, contact us to get started.
NextaOne Business Solutions, Muscat, Oman
Real estate platform:
Call Us: +96891260908
Watsapp for business inquiries: +968 9126 0908 (Click Here)