Business Setup in Salalah Freezone, Oman
The Salalah Free Zone (SFZ) is a strategic location for businesses seeking to access the markets of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. It is a customs-free zone that offers investors a wide range of benefits, including:
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate and personal income tax
- No customs duties on imports and exports
- No minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on repatriation of capital and profits
- Access to a wide range of warehousing, storage, and business offices for lease
- Swift incorporation process
- Competitive costs for labor and utilities
- Free trade agreements with the United States and Singapore
Types of Businesses Allowed in Salalah Freezone
The SFZ allows a wide range of business activities, including:
- Chemical trading
- General trade
- Material processing
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in Salalah FreeZone
There are many benefits to setting up a business in the SFZ, including:
- Tax exemption: Businesses in the SFZ are exempt from corporate and personal income tax for up to 30 years.
- 100% foreign ownership: Foreign investors can own 100% of their businesses in the SFZ.
- No minimum capital requirement: There is no minimum capital requirement for setting up a business in the SFZ.
- No restrictions on repatriation of capital and profits: Businesses in the SFZ are free to repatriate their capital and profits without any restrictions.
- Access to a wide range of warehousing, storage, and business offices for lease: The SFZ offers a wide range of warehousing, storage, and business offices for lease at competitive rates.
- Swift incorporation process: The process for incorporating a business in the SFZ is relatively swift and straightforward.
- Competitive costs for labor and utilities: Labor and utility costs in the SFZ are competitive with other countries in the region.
- Free trade agreements with the United States and Singapore: The SFZ has free trade agreements with the United States and Singapore, which gives businesses in the zone access to these important markets.
How to Set Up a Business in Salalah Freezone
The process for setting up a business in the SFZ is relatively straightforward:
- Choose a business name and activity.
- Submit an application to the SFZ Authority. The application must be accompanied by a business plan, financial projections, and other supporting documents.
- Obtain a No Objection Letter from the relevant government agency.
- Pay the required fees.
- Sign a usufruct agreement with the SFZ Authority.
- Obtain the necessary licenses and permits.
1. Company Formation: Our expert team assists you in registering your business, obtaining licenses, and fulfilling all legal requirements efficiently and promptly.
2. Customized Solutions: We understand that every business is unique. Therefore, we offer tailored solutions to meet your specific requirements, ensuring your business goals are met effectively.
3. Supportive Ecosystem: Salalah Freezone provides a supportive ecosystem where businesses can network, collaborate, and grow. Through industry-specific events, workshops, and seminars, we facilitate knowledge sharing and business expansion opportunities.
4. Post-Setup Assistance: Our support doesn’t end with the setup process. We offer ongoing assistance, helping businesses navigate challenges, expand their operations, and stay compliant with regulations.